shotcrete and miradrain

Hi All,

I am planning to use shotcrete for the basement walls of my house
(cut into a 2:1 hillside), with a backing such as miradrain to
relieve the hydrostatic pressure.  The soil consists mostly of
highly fractured, weathered sandstone, under a 3-4' layer of
silty clay.  The soil is quite competent, but when excavated
provides a rather irregular surface upon which to apply the miradrain.

Might anyone have a suggestion for a drainage solution, that would
still allow the shotcrete to fill in, and form a fairly intimate
contact with the nooks and crannies of the excavated stone face?

Best Regards,

Greg Leyh