Finding a text string in an AutoCAD drawing

Does anyone have an AutoCAD lisp routing that will scale a specified
text string by an input factor?

I have an extra callout on one of my plan sheets that I have not been
able to find.  My thought is that if I can get a lisp routine to scale
it up by a factor of 100, it would be easy to find and delete.

If anybody has any other suggestions to find the errant text string,
advice would be greatly appreciated.

Nicholas Arenson, PE
KL&A of California
160 Jefferson Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: 650.688.4710 Facsimile: 650.688.4712
E-mail: arenson(--nospam--at)klaa.com
<http://www.klaa.com>