RE: Finding a text string in an AutoCAD drawing

Just one idea that might work - export the file to DXF.  This is a text file
format, so you can edit it and hunt down the text using the text editor's
search function.  From there you can delete it, or enlarge its size,
depending on your knowledge of DXF "language".

Hope this helps

Dave Meney
Structural Engineer
Yenem Engineering Services