Re:

People,
If you want to leave the SEAINT email list, READ THE DIRECTIONS!! At the
bottom of EVERY email is a detailed set of instructions. Paraphrased below,

"To Unsubscribe, send email to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the
message type "leave seaint" (no quotes). "

Please do not flood everyones mailbox with your (incorrect) request to
leave. If you passed the PE, this should not be difficult.
Thank you
Steve