Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Anchor Bolts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC List Server <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Anchor Bolts
- From: John Lawson <jlawson(--nospam--at)kramerinc.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 22:32:29 -0800
Standard bolt heads are appropriate for developing needed bearing are for embedded bolt anchorage. If something other than a bolt head is used, such as a washer plate, formulas are available. See ACI 349 and commentary for a more detailed discussion. To summarize ACI 349, the head area is not very big, but the thickness is big. The washer thickness must be equal to the distance from the face of shank (threads) to the outer most edge of washer. John Lawson SE Kramer & Lawson, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Anchor Bolts
- Next by Subject: RE: Anchor Bolts
- Previous by thread: RE: Anchor Bolts
- Next by thread: Re: Anchor Bolts