Finding a text string in an AutoCAD dra

Nick,

I have a lisp routine, CHGTEXT.LSP that lets you change any and all
occurances of a text string.  Let me know if you would like me to e-mail a
copy to you directly.

I also have a lisp routine, GTCHANGE.LSP does about the same thing, but a
little more.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Nick Arenson wrote:

. > Does anyone have an AutoCAD lisp routing that will scale a specified
. > text string by an input factor?
. >
. > I have an extra callout on one of my plan sheets that I have not been
. > able to find.  My thought is that if I can get a lisp routine to scale
. > it up by a factor of 100, it would be easy to find and delete.
. >
. > If anybody has any other suggestions to find the errant text string,
. > advice would be greatly appreciated.
. >
. >
. > Nicholas Arenson, PE
. >