RE: Use of structural steels at elevated temperature

API 650 (Appendix M) uses a "yield strength reduction factor" for elevated
temperatures.  This factor is unity where the temperature is less than or
equal to 200F.

For a material with yield strength less than 45000 psi, the following
factors are used:

201F	0.91
300F	0.88
400F	0.85
500F	0.80

For a material with yield strength between 45000 and 55000 psi, the
following factors are used:

201F	0.88
300F	0.81
400F	0.75