From: ARW <amirr(--nospam--at)paknet4.ptc.pk>
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org' <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Monday, January 18, 1999 4:45 AM
Subject: Re: Industrial Plant Design

>I wish to contribute my tiny bit by suggesting some references that I have
>found to be particularly useful in my practice:
>
>1. Bins, Silos and Bunkers:
>a. ACI Manual of Concrete Practice; Part 4: "Recommended practice for
>Design of Concrete Bins, Silos and Bunkers for Storing Granular Materials
>(ACI 313-77) Revised 1983"
>2. Equipment Bases:
> a. Barkan, D. D., "Dynamics of Bases and Foundations", McGraw-Hill Book
>Company, 1962
>b. Richart, F. E., R. D. Woods and J. R. Hall, "Vibration of Soils and
>Foundations", Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1970
>
>You might be aware of some, or perhaps all of the above, but still I am
>suggesting what I know. Besides, there may be later editions of these
>documents and you might want to get the current edition.
>

>Rizwan Mirza, P.E.
>Amir, Rizwan and Wasim (Pvt.) Ltd.
>Consulting Engineers and Architects
>Lahore, Pakistan
>-----------------------

BEGIN:VCARD
N:Ulloa;Daniel;R.
FN:Daniel R. Ulloa
ORG:UPG  Ingenieros
TITLE:Structural Engineer
TEL;WORK;FAX:(507) 236-3361
ADR;WORK:;(507) 272-7493;P.O. Box 1304 Balboa;Panama;;;PANAMA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:(507) 272-7493=0D=0AP.O. Box 1304 Balboa=0D=0APanama=0D=0APANAMA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:ulloas(--nospam--at)pan.gbm.net
END:VCARD