Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
California Earthquake Problems[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: California Earthquake Problems
- From: "rodrigo lema" <rodrigolema(--nospam--at)softhome.net>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:06:33 -0200
Christopher Wright said: "Sometimes I think we engineers sometimes start lecturing on highway
construction when all that's required is directions to the freeway"
- Prev by Subject: Re: California Earthquake Problems
- Next by Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS
- Previous by thread: Re: California Earthquake Problems
- Next by thread: Walls Overturning