Re: Cancer For All People on Earth

> Hello,

   I am in search of a Structural Engineer with at least 3-5 years experience.
The qualified individual must be degreed and familiar with Arizona uniform
building codes. My client is very well established in the Phoenix area and is
looking for a well rounded individual to join their firm. If anyone is interested
please contact Steve Nelson at 800-455-0017 X 6883 or e-mail me. Thank you for
your
time.
Sincerely,

Steve Nelson