[Fwd: ATTRACTIVE JOB OPENING]

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

   I am in search of a Structural Engineer with at least 3-5 years
experience. The qualified individual must be degreed and familiar with
Arizona uniform building codes. My client is very well established in
the Phoenix area and is looking for a well rounded individual to join
their firm. If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be
interested please contact Steve Nelson at 800-455-0017 X6883 or e-mail
me. Also, any creative suggestions on where to find this person would be
appreciated. Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,

Steve Nelson

--- End Message ---