Subject: ASCE 7-95 Wind Guide
Author:  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org at Internet
Date:    1/20/99 10:44 AM

I noticed that there is a guide to the use of the wind load provisions of
ASCE 7-95.  I was wondering if anyone has seen it and has any comments as to
its usefulness.  I have found the wind provisions a bit cumbersome at times
(to say the least).  I am in New York State where wind is our primary
lateral load (at least according to the state code).
Thank you.

Bruce C. Trobridge
Assistant Building Structural Engineer
NYS - Office of General Services