SEAOSC Computer Expo 99

Attention structural software/hardware vendors:

The 1999 SEAOSC Computer Expo will be held on April 7, 1999. This show
represents a great opportunity for vendors of structural engineering software,
hardware and service to interact with several hundred structural engineering
professionals.

We'll be sending out information packages next week to as many vendors as we
can come up with, but if you're interested in exhibiting at this show please
email me your address and FAX number to make sure we get you a package.

This really is a great show, it is presented every OTHER year and I've
exhibited at it every time, and I have never been disappointed.

Thanks,

Bruce Bates
RISA Technologies
bruceb(--nospam--at)risatech.com