Re: ASCE 7-95 Wind Guide

Bruce

I have used the ASCE Guide to wind provisions and have found the commentary
and examples to be excellent.  The guide will help to develop a clear
understanding of the application of the basic ASCE provisions.  If your
problem is irregular or unusual in any way, I think you will find the guide
lacking.  It is a great start, but could definitely use further development.

Paul Feather