Re: Thanks

Hundreds?!!!  By my calcs, i'd say more like millions!  :-))   audra ranous

Thomas Long wrote:

Thank you for all who responded to my question about the fixed base timber
column.

I received many good ideas for not only this current situation, but future
similar situations.

It is a great feeling when you know you have engineers which would equal to
hundreds of years of experience, a great resource.

Thanks

Thomas Long
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org