Re: Still shear-off bolted connections

To Maria I. Falconi and other colleagues:

For future reference, you can get a lot of information of Engineering and Architectural products by accessing sweets.com.  You connect yourself to 16 divisions in accordance to CSI format and obtain all sort of data and email address of  a lot of companies and products.  I have not try for shear-off bolted tool, but I have tried other products.  Good luck
-----Original Message-----
From: Maria I. Falconi <maisabel(--nospam--at)ecua.net.ec>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Monday, January 18, 1999 9:37 PM
Subject: Still shear-off bolted connections

Hi again,

I wanted to get in touch with the Le Jeune Bolting Co. in Minnesota and the Bristol Machine Co. in California, but I only have the 1-800 numbers which (what a surprise) can not be dialed from Ecuador.  I would appreciate if anyone can inform me of their direct numbers or, even better, their fax numbers.

Regards

Maria I. Falconi
Guayaquil, Ecuador