Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Tension in Concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Tension in Concrete
- From: "Alex C. Nacionales" <anacio(--nospam--at)skyinet.net>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:30:42 +0800
I would like your opinion regarding using the tensile strength of concrete(10% of Fc') in structural computations. This would be economical in thick shallow footings subjected to large moments where top reinforcement would be needed if the tensile strength of concrete is neglected. Alex C. Nacionales Iloilo City, Philippines
- Prev by Subject: Tenins in Irvine, anyone?
- Next by Subject: RE: Tension in Concrete
- Previous by thread: Re: flag post
- Next by thread: Re: Tension in Concrete