My "Reply" messages don't get posted

I wonder if anyone else has this problem ? From "ccmail", I cannot post a
reply to mail I receive from the seaint listserver when I use the "Reply"
mode. My message never gets received by the listserver and I am not notified
to that effect. However, I can from ccmail successfully create and post a
message from the "Create Meaasge" mode, as I am doing here. In both the
"Reply" mode and the "Create Message" mode, the "TO:" adddress is identical,
namely "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org".

Moreover, the Reply mode *does* work for all other internet mail I receive
and respond to. Anybody know what's going on here ?

Jim Fulton