Re: Mechanical Vibration Teaser Problem

I think I did but, who really remembers accurately after 30 years. I must admit,  I was hoping never to see that problem again and certainly don't intend to rework it.

Jim K.

Byron Benson wrote:

 Did you get the right answer?? Tell the truth!  Engineers are supposed to be honest, you know! Byron Benson

 Believe it or not, I had this same problem 30 years ago on a test in my Vibration
course! The professors must be recycling problems.

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.

--

Jim Kestner, P.E.