Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
staad-III 23w[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: staad-III 23w
- From: "Greg Smith" <strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 11:23:05 -0600
- Cc: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Yes, Lynn I can remember hell in the terminal at the Univ of Okla. in the 70's . You would punch the cards, read them in , go have lunch and return to find out what errors prevented your program from running. To all , I find Staad to be about as user friendly as an electric chair (deja vu) and support reminds me of th grad assistants that just COULDN'T understand why you don't see the light and make you regret asking. I would appreciate any and all tips and info available! Reminds me of formatting Fortran text.
- Prev by Subject: Re: STAAD Pro
- Next by Subject: Re: staad-III 23w
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: Re: staad-III 23w