Re: Non Professionals doing Engineering

My Humble Reply

Lynn - you are on your way to being the first Female Pres of the US !

In my wisdom, I shall watch !

That does not mean that I am  not in support of your activity !

Why do we , in our Profession ,  have to deal with these people ?

I did read my SEAONC Newsletter this evening.  Sorry to hear about Ned Clyde !
I met Ned in 1952 when he was a big Mucky Muck with the firm of Woodward-
Clyde-Sherard and Associates.

Today -  who cares ?  The old Timers are down the Drain !  And , yes , little
Bobby does care !

Why is that , Lynn ?

To my Colleauges