Re: Deliberate Spreading of Falsehood by National Research Council

I haven't been able to absorb all the points in Yank2002's long message of
1/26 with respect to the Ranous family's views, or sort out their views
either, but I would like to add my support for local Fire Departments.
Besides all the community services that were enumerated, they traditionally
issue bicycle licenses and rescue cats from trees. They still set good
examples in the community for keeping trucks clean and shiny. They don't
pester me with warnings of unbelievable catastrophes. Neither do they let on
that I should get careless with things that can catch fire. Pretty good
people. Andy Rooney would agree, I bet.

Charles O. Greenlaw, SE   Sacramento CA