Payment Collection

Dear Mr./Mrs.,

I have a problem and would like to get your advice.

I finished a project and sent an invoice to the client. One month later, I called the client, asked for the payment, but the
client did not want to pay. In this case, I would like to withdraw my design.

Could anybody tell me how I do that? Where and who I should contact? How could I officially withdraw my design ? The project
has not been under construction yet. Thanks in advance.

Quick Wu