RE: Payment Collection

Dear Mr. Wu:

I would check out what is the reason your client did not want to pay first.

If you provided good and decent engineering services to your client and his
reason of payment refusal is not justified, you may consider to put lien on
the property of the project you worked on. Continue the effort to negotiate
with your client. If he is really being unreasonable, you may resort to the
small claim court, since you wouldn't care the future projects he might
bring to you.

Good Luck!

Jie