RE: Deliberate Spreading of Falsehood by National Research Counci l

Well, Yank, we must be doing something right. The earthquake that just
occurred in Colombia was 6.0 magnitude, and they have found upwards of
1700 bodies. Local authorities expect to find many more buried in all
the COLLAPSED  buildings. Northridge was a bigger event ( 6.something)
with about 60 people killed. I would also hazard a guess that Northridge
also occurred in much more populated area. Why don't you move to
Columbia where you'll be safe from all the badly designed buildings in
California? We won't mind.

 Monte Griffiths, S.E.