RE: Question regarding best analysis/design software

You may also wish to evaluate SPACE GASS for Windows, which is a
first class analysis and design package.  You can download a
FULL DEMO COPY which will function as a full commercial version
for a limited period of time from http://www.spacegass.com.

Regards
Integrated Technical Software