Re: Payment Collection

Dear Quick,

Do not walk run to the building department and ask that your name be
removed as the Engineer of record.  Its my understanding this can be
done.  However you maybe subject to a lawsuite especially if he has a
grievence against you.  The best thing to do is to talk to him, and
try to resolve your differences.

Ken Tarlow

---qwu1(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Dear Mr./Mrs.,
>
> I have a problem and would like to get your advice.
>
> I finished a project and sent an invoice to the client. One month
later, I called the client, asked for the payment, but the
> client did not want to pay. In this case, I would like to withdraw
my design.

> Could anybody tell me how I do that? Where and who I should contact?
How could I officially withdraw my design ? The project