RE: stainless steel spec

I am looking for readily available SST rod to hang a small landing in a
loft. Design DL+LL tension load is 4 kips, so 75 ksi should be fine. The
only reason it is SST is for architectural reasons. We were originally using
type 302/304 cable from a marine supplier, however the swages were type 316
(for corrosion?). What do you think is the most readily available rod?

thanks again,

Jeff Smith