Re: STAAD Pro

Gudrun,

We've upgraded to STAADPro, but it's been frustrating.  The first
version of STAADPro, 1.0, kept crashing when we ran the analysis.
The input and model building was nice, so we would use STAADPro to
input the model, then save it, get out, and run it with STAAD-III v.
22.3.  We've since upgraded to STAADPro 2.5 and STAAD-III v. 23.0.
The jury's still out...

> Talking about Staad, have any of you tried STAAD Pro?  We have the
> demo and it's looks pretty good but demos always do, of course.
> We have been using STAAD-3 and are wondering whether we should upgrade.
>
> Gudrun Olafsdottir
> Reykjavik, Iceland

John F. Dewar, P.E.
Freese and Nichols, Inc.