RE: STAAD Pro

I recently checked out quite a few products on the market.

We ended up opting for a relatively new program called space gas.  It
does everthing the others do (and has tension-only/compression-only,
etc) as well as dynamics, cables, rigid offsets and design.  It is
also very well priced and appears to offer good tech support.

My $0.02

Noel