Slave / Master Relationship for Nodes

          Back in October 1998 a discussion was held on this listserv
          about the above subject matter.  A reference was made to an
          article written by Dr. Ed Wilson in CS&I's newsletter "The
          Source" in the "Ed Wilson On Line Feature" section.  The
          article appeared either in the Vol. 3, No. 2, 1998, or in
          Vol.3, No. 3., 1998.  I have patiently waited for it to be
          posted on the CSI's web site but it has yet to make it
          there.  If anyone has a copy of this that they could fax to
          me at 937-461-0743 it would be greatly appreciated.

          Robert Rogers, PE
          www.woolpert.com
          robert.rogers(--nospam--at)woolpert.com