Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Slave / Master Relationship for Nodes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Slave / Master Relationship for Nodes
- From: "Robert Rogers" <robert.rogers(--nospam--at)woolpert.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 99 18:03:49 EST
Back in October 1998 a discussion was held on this listserv about the above subject matter. A reference was made to an article written by Dr. Ed Wilson in CS&I's newsletter "The Source" in the "Ed Wilson On Line Feature" section. The article appeared either in the Vol. 3, No. 2, 1998, or in Vol.3, No. 3., 1998. I have patiently waited for it to be posted on the CSI's web site but it has yet to make it there. If anyone has a copy of this that they could fax to me at 937-461-0743 it would be greatly appreciated. Robert Rogers, PE www.woolpert.com robert.rogers(--nospam--at)woolpert.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: slabs on metal deck
- Next by Subject: Software Evaluation
- Previous by thread: RE: Church bells
- Next by thread: Earthquake in Colombia.