Earthquake in Colombia.

    It would be interesting if there are any Colombian engineers in this list (I think there are) to comment on the EQ.  For instance, I'm interested in the following items:

a) What's the philosophy behind the Colombian seismic design codes?
b) Are they applied in everyday construction?
c) Predominant structural systems & materials.
d) More common types of failures.

    Also I think it would be great if these colleagues could send some pictures to post in the seaint wwwsite.

    TIA.

Rodrigo Lema, Mendoza, Argentina (We still waitin' for our big one)