Re: another Joke

Here's another joke to ponder.  What if on April 1, 1999 all the
structural Engineers in California just decided to raise their fees
30%.  W now get a bout 1% of the shell cost if we are lucky, but what
if we go 1.3%.  Of course we might be making a statement.  The realtor
who sells the property, we are responsible for, over a period of 10
years, gets 3-6% of the whole building's worth.

Consider the idea that structural engineers sticking together like
realtors, lawyers, and doctors a big joke.

Ken Tarlow