Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: seaint Digest for 27 Jan 1999[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: seaint Digest for 27 Jan 1999
- From: Matt Jordan <MattJ(--nospam--at)crjarch.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 14:57:21 -0800
Greetings fellow engineers, can someone help with a quick question? I'm trying to find out which states require submittal to a state agency (OSHPD/ OSA here in Ca.) for seismic anchorage of hospital equipment. It has to be a definitive answer of all states for my client who installs equipment nationwide. Thanks in advance, matt jordan SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: seaint Digest for 22 Feb 1999
- Next by Subject: SEAINT Online - Articles Needed
- Previous by thread: Re: another Joke
- Next by thread: Ok Steve. Here is the cigar!