Re: Stamping Calculations

Personally I like to see engineers stamp the table of contents page. That
way if few more pages show up in your calculations you can easily verify if
they were in there when you signed the calculations.

I am concerned who is checking my structural plans and calcs. This goes
without saying that many a times we are educating plan checkers. Personally
I feel that plan structural checkers should be licensed engineers. But
then, that may be a wishful thinking.

Shafat