Re: Stamping Calculations

>Has anybody come across this scenario, and/or has there been some new code
>revision that this is required that I do not know of.

Happens a lot. People get wrapped up in the process because many of them
don't know what the process is supposed to accomplish. I've been through
all kinds of QA audits in the nuclear end of things, and it seemed like
the auditors were only concerned about procedural matters, not whether
the procedures actually resulted in quality work. Or even what quality
work actually was.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw