Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Rivets

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Bob -
  Rivets can be replaced with HS bolts. In fact, the Steel Interchange of the
September 1998 issue of MSC included a couple of replies to an question
inquiring about this subject.

Charlie Canitz, PE
Bel Air, MD