Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Rivets[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Rivets
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: 29 Jan 99 10:19:46 -0500
Chris Serroels wrote: > Note that the twist-off type bolts discussed in a recent thread have a button head which appears very similar to that of a rivet. < As a side note, such twist off bolts were used in the construction of Denver's Coors Field baseball stadium because of the resemblance to rivets. The bolts were installed so that the rounded head was on the more visible side to create the appearance of old time riveted steel construction.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Rivets
- Next by Subject: Re: Rivets
- Previous by thread: Re: Rivets
- Next by thread: Re: Rivets