Re: Structural Engineers are Artists!

Belatedy I finally found the original post by Milo Ketchum, to which I say
BRAVO & RIGHT ON!   I should like to add to his advice the suggestion that
structural engineers should also be exposed to and study history of art and
architecture (particularly for those of us who deal primarily with
architectural projects) in order to learn of the creative processes at work in
those fields, what is really meant by aesthetics, and to develop a critical
faculty in creating our designs.