Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Structural Engineers are Artists![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Structural Engineers are Artists!
- From: EphHirsch(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 20:07:02 EST
Belatedy I finally found the original post by Milo Ketchum, to which I say BRAVO & RIGHT ON! I should like to add to his advice the suggestion that structural engineers should also be exposed to and study history of art and architecture (particularly for those of us who deal primarily with architectural projects) in order to learn of the creative processes at work in those fields, what is really meant by aesthetics, and to develop a critical faculty in creating our designs.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Structural Engineers are Artists!
- Next by Subject: Structural Shapes
- Previous by thread: RE: Structural Engineers are Artists!
- Next by thread: Structure Magazine - Computers and SE Judgement article