Grading Agency/Rules for Vigas???

I got a call yesterday from someone who needed vigas "graded and stamped."
He said that a local jurisdiction was now requiring this.

I have never heard of a viga grading rule writing agency nor have I ever
heard of vigas being grade stamped and I told the person that.  Am I "out of
the loop" on this?  Is there such an animal?

BTW, I am familiar enough with the grading rules of WCLIB and WWPA to know
that *I,* and most structural engineers should not be involved in grading
lumber and would have turned down the job even if it involved sawn lumber.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona