Service life prediction

I've been researching the service life of concrete and I've found many
articles talking about amount of cover, chloride ion content, depth of
carbonation, w/c ratio, but nothing that really quantifies all these
things.  Does anyone know of a good text/research/service life
prediction "expert" that might have some info that can give me a period
of time associated with given properties of a certain concrete?

Thanks in advance,

David Taquino
Libby Engineers, Inc.