Subject: New Steel Designations
Author:  MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com at fdinet
Date:    1/28/99 9:59 PM

There is a rumor going around that the steel industry is considering re-
designating the Steel Pipes and Steel Tubes to HSS (Hollow Structural Steel).
If this is so, could someone please direct me to where I can find some
literature from the steel industry concerning this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Mr. Marlou B. Rodriguez
Engineer