Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: New Steel Designations

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
     HSS Stands For Hollow Structural Sections.  Check out the AISC web 
     site for the new HSS Connections Manual
     Rick Drake, SE
     Fluor Daniel, Irvine

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: New Steel Designations
Author:  MRodrig273(--nospam--at) at fdinet
Date:    1/28/99 9:59 PM

There is a rumor going around that the steel industry is considering re- 
designating the Steel Pipes and Steel Tubes to HSS (Hollow Structural Steel). 
If this is so, could someone please direct me to where I can find some 
literature from the steel industry concerning this matter.
Thanks in advance.
Mr. Marlou B. Rodriguez
Robert Englekirk Inc. (REI)
Englekirk and Sabol  (ESI)
1130 North Nimitz Hwy #A215
Honolulu, HI 96817-4579
Note:  The comments that I write, 
are my own opinions and are not
necessarily the opinions of REI or ESI