RE: Stamping Calculations

Even doctors sometimes get a second opinion.  Unless he can walk on water, I
assert that even the best engineer (or doctor) can overlook something.  The
benefit of a review is as much in having a fresh, independent viewpoint as
in catching a wrong calculation.

OK. I'll yield the soapbox to someone else now.