Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Dinner Meeting Attendence[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Dinner Meeting Attendence
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 17:31:52 -0800
As a director to SEAOSC board, I like to solicit feedback from all other engineers and those who manage other association on the issue to dinner meeting attendance. For past 12 month we are noticing significant drop in our dinner meeting attendance. I have the following question: 1. Has your associations seen a similar decline in attendance? 2. Any good ideas as to how we can improve attendance to our dinner meetings? I appreciate your feedback. Shafat Qazi, P.E. Director SEAOSC Internet Admin BTW, this coming Wednesday is "Spouse Night". Please bring your spouse with you. The topic is very interesting. Go to http://www.seaint.org/seaosc/Reservations/dinnermeeting.asp for more info.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Dilberts Theorem ENOUGH ALREADY
- Next by Subject: Re: Dinner Meeting Attendence
- Previous by thread: RE: B7 vs A449
- Next by thread: Re: Dinner Meeting Attendence