Dinner Meeting Attendence

As a director to SEAOSC board, I like to solicit feedback from all other
engineers and those who manage other association on the issue to dinner
meeting attendance.

For past 12 month we are noticing significant drop in our dinner meeting
attendance. I have the following question:

1. Has your associations seen a similar decline in attendance?
2. Any good ideas as to how we can improve attendance to our dinner meetings?

I appreciate your feedback.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Director SEAOSC
Internet Admin

BTW, this coming Wednesday is "Spouse Night". Please bring your spouse with
you. The topic is very interesting. Go to
http://www.seaint.org/seaosc/Reservations/dinnermeeting.asp for more info.