RE: Stamping Calculations

Thank you all for your contribution to this thread. I agree
wholeheartedly with all the comments. I was very interested to hear what
you all thought about the compairson between structural engineers and
doctors. I've been arguing with my wife (an R.N.) for years that
structural engineering decision making is just as important as a
physician's. And to no suprise of mine, you all seem to agree. Even if
she never will......

         Monte Griffiths, S.E.