Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Earthquake analysis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Earthquake analysis
- From: "Stan Mulder" <seatown(--nospam--at)icon.co.za>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 23:35:09 +0200
Tutorials or notes on dynamic earthquake design would be appreciated. I will be using FEA software to design a steel structure to the Californian earthquake code.
An example of a simple space frame would be particularly useful.
Thanks in advance...
- Prev by Subject: Re:Earth Dams-p-2
- Next by Subject: Earthquake damage to masonry buildings.
- Previous by thread: RE: Cantilevers through a solid beam
- Next by thread: Re:Foundation on rock