Re: Grading Agency/Rules for Vigas???

If a viga is a log type beam you may wish to contact the American Log Builders' Association  (360) 354-0808.  The 1995 Log Building Standards contains some information on what logs are acceptable to use as joists or beams.  They may even be able to refer you to a log grader in your location.

Jill T. Shuttleworth, P.E., S.E.
Sunnyside WA