Re: Concrete Column Retrofit using Carbon Fiber/Tevlar Wrap

I am interested in information on material sources and methods of
construction for using this material for retrofitting reinforced concrete
columns. It is needed both to confine epoxy grout and provide/supplement
confinement ties at the top & bottom of the columns.

Replies are appreciated in this Listserve or to my work email.

Thank you,

Paul Guthrie, PE
San Luis Obispo, CA
Cannon Associates
fax (805) 544-3863
voice (805) 544-7407
email  paul.guthrie(--nospam--at)cannonassoc.com