Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Runway beam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Runway beam
- From: "Stan Mulder" <seatown(--nospam--at)icon.co.za>
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 22:15:16 +0200
What details are suitable for overhead crawl beam expansion joints. Usually gaps at joints should be kept as small as possible (2 mm or say 1/8 ins) to enable the trolley wheel to pass smoothly over the joint. Sometimes it is necessary to use a long crawl and introduce expansion joints. Possible cutting the bottom flange at 45 degrees and reinforcing the bottom flange. How big can this gap be (3/8 ins) ? Is there some way of making the gap as large as 1 ins ?
- Prev by Subject: RE: RE: Rockery Retaining Walls
- Next by Subject: RE: Runway beam
- Previous by thread: Fw: Virus Warning was a hoax
- Next by thread: RE: Runway beam