Structural Steel and Reinforced Concrete Connections

Hi everybody.

I would appreciate your wise comments about the following subject.  As a
part of the structural design of a public building, I need to design a
connection of a steel WF beam to a reinforced concrete girder.  Assuming
a that the join is pin connected: 1. How good would this connection
behave under seismic load?  2. Is there any documentation you could
recommend about this matter?

Best regards,

Mario A. Tioli, SE.