Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural Steel and Reinforced Concrete Connections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Structural Steel and Reinforced Concrete Connections
- From: "Mario A. Tioli" <mtdingen(--nospam--at)sol.racsa.co.cr>
- Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 22:57:49 -0600
Hi everybody. I would appreciate your wise comments about the following subject. As a part of the structural design of a public building, I need to design a connection of a steel WF beam to a reinforced concrete girder. Assuming a that the join is pin connected: 1. How good would this connection behave under seismic load? 2. Is there any documentation you could recommend about this matter? Best regards, Mario A. Tioli, SE.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structural Shapes
- Next by Subject: Re: Structural Steel and Reinforced Concrete Connections
- Previous by thread: Re: Conc. Col. Retrofit using Carbon Fiber/Tevlar Wrap & Caltrans
- Next by thread: Re: Structural Steel and Reinforced Concrete Connections